C&N Petroleum Equipment works in close co-operation with industry organisations and regulatory authorities, participating in steering committees and review panels. Our products and services are designed to comply with both statutory and preferred practice requirements.
· PEI (Petroleum Equipment Institute)
A trade association, whose members manufacture, distribute and service petroleum marketing and liquid-handling equipment
· LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Association)
A non-profit organisation that represents many companies involved in LPGas installations, distribution, retailing, hardware and appliances
· SAOGA (The South African Oil & Gas Alliance)
An organisation that serves the interests of industry and members in the Upstream and Midstream sectors of the fuel value chain.
· C&N Petroleum Equipment is accredited by BP & Total in terms of safe practice for contractors
· Shell issued us a Green Card to complete safe practice maintenance
· We are currently in progress with full accreditations with other major oil companies including Sasol, Engen and Puma Energy.
·Sent Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 4:15pm
I just wanted to commend your service site technicians. Their time management was perfect, they were very polite and professional. Dominque and Clayton knew exactly what had to be done and got the job done effectively and suffieciently.Thank you for taking such good care of my terminal and your friendliness. C & N will always be welcome on my terminal.
· Sent Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 1:48pm
As per our telecom yesterday, Nelspruit depot is not only grateful for the prompt response that C&N afforded us once they were made aware of the seriousness of the situation.Also, the level of professionalism that was displayed by the staff that came to site is what we have come to expect from our suppliers. We appreciate the long standing relationship and look forward to many future dealings with C&N.
Total S.A - Nelspruit